Sunday, March 24, 2013

Navy Lace with Red


I posted a sneak peek of this outfit on Instagram a couple weeks back.  We had some friends visiting from out of town and took the opportunity to get dressed up for a night out in Beverly Hills.

I've loved DVF's dresses since I was in college but my student budget always precluded me from owning one.  These days, I still try to maintain a reasonable budget but will treat myself every once in a while.  I may be kidding myself but I think this dress is timeless and love the simple silhouette paired with the eyelash lace.




Navy lace dress: Zarita by DVF.  Shoes: Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps in Nude Patent (similar here and here).  Red ostrich wallet on chain (worn as a clutch): Rebecca Minkoff (similar here).  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Lipstick: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl.

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Navy and red is such a classic, great color combo. That dress is killer on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look SOOO SOO amazing!!! i love that dress on you and so jealous of your shoes!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you - scalloped lace dresses have that wonderful, timeless quality. I love the pop of red with the clutch, too. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sophisticated lace in navy with the cutest clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I have a budget/casual version from target that always gets compliments. I like it with the red! http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-juniors-lace-dress-assorted-colors/-/A-14245239?ref=tgt_adv_XSP10001&AFID=pricegrabber_df&LNM=|14242462&CPNG=Women&ci_src=5784816&ci_sku=14242462

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue dress is awesome and you have such a great blog :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips