Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Work Outfit Series: Honeyed Peplum Skirt

 

When dressing for work, one of my biggest goals is to make sure I'm comfortable.  When I'm running around our huge hospital, you can find me wearing flats on most days (we'll be posting about our favorite ones soon!).  However, when I'm in the clinic seeing patients, I can afford to wear a heel since I'm sitting most of the time.  By no means does this mean I'm wearing a stiletto pump, but something a little more substantial like a wedge or a chunky heel. I also usually like to throw in a bright color.  This is one of my go-to skirts as it's fun to see the yellow peeking out beneath my white coat. 

  

 


Here's how I wear this same outfit when the weather is a little warmer: sans tights, with a nude wedge heel.  No matter the season, you'll always find me with my trusty iPhone in hand since I never carry a purse to work.

Shirt dress worn as shirt: H&M.  Honeyed Peplum Skirt: Leifsdottir.   
Heather gray tights: Hue.  Purple suede booties: Chie Mihara (similar here).  
Nude wedges: Kate Spade (similer here).



3 comments:

  1. Love the color on you! I can't believe you don't carry a purse to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is so unique in it's shape, and I love the color. Gorgeous outfit!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips