Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Patterned Pants, Please!


I wasn't sure how I felt about boldly patterned pants.  Weirdly, my mom actually picked these out for me!  I was hesitant at first, but after some urging I begrudgingly tried them on, but ended up liking them.  Our epic mother-daughter shopping trips are no longer frequent, but when we get together for some good ole' fashioned bonding, it's always a good time.  What can I say?  Mothers are *almost* always right!    

The pants are a casual cotton material, so I dressed them up with some black heels and a chain strap bag for a night out.  I loved my nude/orangey-red Zara sandals so much (last worn here), that I bought another pair in black!  They're simple, and a pretty sweet deal at just under $50.  






Patterned pants: H&M (similar here).  Black sheer shirt: Calvin Klein.  Blue silk jacket: Yumi Kim (similar here). 
Blue chain strap handbag: Torula Bags from Shopaholic Sample Sales (similar here). 
Black ankle strap sandals: Zara (love these). 







3 comments:

Blogging tips