Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Casual in Vegas

This was an easy travel outfit, perfect for some window shopping.  Normally I hit up the outlets whenever I go to Vegas, but with the 110+ degree weather, an outdoor outlet mall was just simply out of the question.  Instead, we strolled around in the air-conditioned comfort of both the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace and Fashion Show Mall (I love how they have Topshop!).  I made no big purchases this trip, but picked up a couple fun, inexpensive items that were on sale.  

On a side note, I was super excited when I saw a Joe's Stone Crab restaurant in the Forum Shops.  It was one of my favorite restaurants when Dr. S and I visited Miami a couple years ago.  We stopped in for lunch, and had some deliciously juicy crab claws dipped in their irresistible sweet mustard sauce.  I highly recommend it!






Cashmere tank: Neiman Marcus (similar here).  Floral skirt: Joie 'Sisily skirt'.  Gold heeled sandals: Sam Edelman 'Trina'.  Handbag: Torula Bags.  Bracelets: Vita Fede and Anthropologie.  Sunglasses: STUNglasses.

1 comment:

  1. a joie skirt, of course! it's soo cute!! i want more joie stuff!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips