Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tribal Print Dress


I spotted this random tribal hieroglyphics-y dress at Topshop and just gravitated towards it.  I don't know about you, but when I walk into stores like Topshop, I tend to feel a bit overwhelmed by all the choices.  That's probably the main reason why I've only been inside the store a couple times.  You have to be in the right frame of mind to be rifling through the expansive variety of styles.  There are denim cut-offs next to neon crop tops next to streamlined blazers next to crazy balloon pants!  Once in a while though, you find something with just enough quirk to take home with you.  





Hieroglyphics/tribal dress: Topshop (this print is equally cute).  Sandals: Tod's.  Sunglasses: Chloe.  Necklace: Anthropologie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips