Sunday, August 11, 2013

Neon Denim in Lyon


From Paris, we took the train to Lyon.  Mr. J really wanted to stop here and show me where he used to visit for business trips during the early years of our marriage.  Unfortunately, he also caught a nasty cold near the tail end of our time in Paris, so we spent most of the day napping in our hotel room.  After a few hours of rest, we ventured out and explored Notre Dame de Fourviere and its beautiful gardens.

The sun was relentless in Paris and it just got hotter as we continued our trip through Provence and along the Cote d'Azur.  In anticipation of the heat, I packed mostly interchangeable tops to pair with shorts and skirts and lots of breezy summer dresses.  Efficient packing for 3 weeks away was no easy task.  I kept my accessories to a minimum and only brought my trusty Alexa plus a small clutch, 2 pairs of sandals and 2 pairs of flats for easy walking, and a jewelry roll of some of my more versatile pieces.  Despite my best efforts, I still had a huge suitcase that poor Mr. J had to lug around.  




White sleeveless blouse: Ellison from Rimo
Neon denim shorts: Current/Elliott 'The Boyfriend' (different colors here and here). 
Shoes: TOMS 'Baxter'. Sunglasses: Fendi. Necklaces: London Manori and Dogeared.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just popped over to let you know that your link to Food on Friday: Scallops was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series today. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips