Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Embellished Collar Dress


I'm in the middle of working nights for a stretch of a couple weeks but was lucky enough to have a weekend day off.  It was perfect because I got to accompany Dr. S to a work dinner at his department chair's house.  I wore a simple dress that was breathable, which was super important in the steaming hot San Fernando Valley.   It's crazy how you can drive 10 minutes in one direction in LA and have such a drastic change in temperature.  The biggest thing I took away from the evening is: I want a house!  It will likely be many many years away, given the steeply priced housing market in West LA, but it's fun to dream, right?  We did take a baby step and buy a condo recently, and we're in the midst of renovations.  Hopefully I'll get to share some of them with you soon(ish).  
   




Dress with embellished collar: Zara.  Belt: J.Crew Factory (similar here). Shoes: Zara.  Purse: J.Crew Edie in Dusty Rose (other colors here).  Bracelets: Vita Fede and gift from mom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips