Sunday, October 27, 2013

Faux Leather and Fur



It's been a while since my last post.  Between work, my parents visiting, and feeling a bit under the weather, blogging has unfortunately been put on the back burner.  Sarah's visit to NorCal last weekend was just the push I needed to get back into the game.  Her visit was way too short but we managed to catch up on a lot of girl talk, grab some good eats, and work on a DIY project (coming soon!).

I bought these faux-leather bermuda shorts months ago but was having trouble styling them.  When the weather cools a bit, I'll be pairing these with a cozy turtleneck sweater and some warm knit tights.






Faux-fur knit vest: Zara kids (old). Black 3/4 sleeve tee: J. Crew (old) (long-sleeved version here). 
Faux-leather bermuda shorts: Zara. Rose gold watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Chloe. Suede booties: Adrienne Vittadini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips