Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Skulls and Leopard


While Dr. S was on a family trip to visit relatives in Korea (sadly, I didn't have vacation time), I took the opportunity to visit my own family up in the San Francisco Bay area.  The trip was short and sweet, but I did manage to spend some quality time with my brother, soon-to-be sister-in-law, and Carolyn, who's practically a sister at this point.  I even squeezed in time with some good friends (it was a packed couple days!).  As expected, the weather was a bit cooler than LA, but still quite pleasant.  

If I were to pick a uniform, this outfit would pretty much epitomize it.  The silky button-down shirt/skinny jeans combo can easily be dressed up or down.  The combination even works at work, but usually with a dressier pair of tapered slacks.  Too bad I can never wear this shirt to work since skulls don't always convey the best message to patients!  





Skull shirt: Zara.  Leopard print black jeans: Current/Elliott Stiletto.  Lace-up wedges: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent.  Bracelets: Mini Gold Titan by Vita Fede and Madewell.  Handbag: Le Pliage Cuir by Longchamp in medium.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips