Sunday, November 24, 2013

Killer Heels


I've been extremely behind in blogging as I've packed, moved, and partially renovated our new condo in the last month.  It's been hectic to say the least, and I most definitely would not have survived it without Dr. S by my side.  We are living amongst boxes and our kitchen cabinets still don't have doors on them, but we are thankful to have at least unpacked a good amount of our things.

I wore this outfit over a month ago (time flies!) to a dinner at Bestia with one of our favorite couples.  The shoes are not the most practical heels, but I fell in love with them when I spotted them at Wasteland in Santa Monica.  Plus, they were a steal for $75!   





Contrast sleeved textured shirt: Zara.   Pleated sheer skirt: Anthropologie.  Clutch/Ipad case: Kate Spade.  Sunglasses: STUNglasses.  Necklace: Forever21.  Multi-strap calf hair heels: Proenza Schouler.

2 comments:

Blogging tips