Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fall Brights



Even though it already feels like winter in most parts of the country, fall officially ends later this week.  Fall was one of my favorite seasons when living in the northeast.  I miss the changing leaves and our seasonal trips to the apple picking orchards.  While the leaves sadly don't change color much in LA, the weather cooled down enough to break out my riding boots.  As the temperature drops, I typically default to darker colors like gray, navy, and black.  On this particularly crisp fall day, I made a conscious effort to add some cheery bright colors in autumn hues. 







Sweater: J.Crew.  Brown corduroy pants: Madewell.  Orange linen scarf: Love Quotes Knotted Tassel Scarf.  Neon trim handbag: Theyskens Theory 'Anen Mini Flap Bag'.  Riding boots: Frye 'Melissa' Button Back Zip Boots in Grey (actually more of a dark brown).  Bracelets: From various travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips