Thursday, January 9, 2014

Borrowed from the Boys




Life has been busy lately (more info to come!), which means that blogging has sadly gone to the wayside.  These were taken back in November(!) when I met up with a friend for lunch.  For some of my good friends, the setting may look familiar as it's Pasadena City Hall, where Dr. S and I got married 3 1/2 years ago.  I always love coming back to this place, as it's usually quite peaceful and stirs up fond memories of one of the best days of my life.

For this outfit, I went with a slightly tomboy-ish look with a sweater/collared shirt, relaxed skinnies, and laceless oxfords.  I added my beat-up shoulder bag, which has been my trusty sidekick for over seven years, when I purchased it from the mens' department of the Neiman Marcus outlet during med school.  Seven years later, I still love it! 








Sweater: Random brand from Loehmann's.  Silk shirt: Equipment in Inca Gold.  Jeans: Dylan George 'Lucy Low Rise Skinny Jean' (seen here and here).   Laceless oxford shoes: Joie 'Louie Louie'.  Necklace: J.Crew.  Leather messenger bag: Stephane Verdino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips