Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jeweled Sweatshirt


These photos were taken a few weeks back when Mr. J and I were down in LA for a Life By Appointment reunion.  Usually with couple friends, the wives are friends and the husbands just tag along, or vice versa.  Fortunately, Dr. S and Mr. J don't just get along but they are also good friends.  So when the four of us get together, it's always a great time.

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2014!  For me, it has already been crazy busy.  I worked through Christmas and New Years and just finished playing host and tour guide to my baby brother during his week long visit.  With all that's been going on, I haven't had a chance to sit down and reflect on 2013 and set goals for 2014.  So I'm looking forward to hitting the pause button this weekend!



Jeweled Sweatshirt: J. Crew. Leather mini-skirt: ASOS (old). Purse: Chanel. 
Bracelet: J. Crew (old).  Heels: Zara (old) (similar here).

1 comment:

Blogging tips