Thursday, March 27, 2014

Safari Baby Shower



I have some ah-maaazing friends who threw me the sweetest royal safari themed baby shower two weekends ago.  They are all so ridiculously creative and talented!  I was floored by all the beautiful details.  I was obsessed with that pinwheel wall!  Hopefully I can incorporate it into my nursery decor.  I felt so blessed to have such great friends and family.  My mom, mother-in-law, and aunts had all never been to a baby shower before.  They LOVED all the games and had a blast, as did I!  Check out some of the details below!

We decorated cute onesies using animal stencils!  Of course, I picked out the bear and Carolyn picked out the monkey.

 I <3 carrot cake!  And they are 1000x better when when they are in cupcake form with cute animals on top!

 Delicious roasted beet, citrus, fennel salad made by the most talented person I know, my dear friend Jen.

She even made these rooibos panna cotta with roasted pineapple and honey caramel crispies.

And she ALSO made these elephant ear palmiers as favors.  Is she not crazy?!?

More cute onesies!


Gorgeous florals by my friend Tina.


Fun, colorful tassels on these geronimo balloons, all hand-cut by my friend Melissa.

 I spy some gold dipped animals on the safari!

  A million thanks to my friends Jen, Tina, Melissa, Wendy, and Carolyn for throwing me the best shower ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips