Sunday, March 23, 2014

Springtime Splurge


Spring is here!  It's hard to believe that we are already a quarter of the way through 2014.  The past few months have been pretty busy with Mr. J and I out of town or working every weekend.  Fortunately, things are slowing down a bit and we're looking forward to having some leisure time at home.

Almost three years ago, my best friends from college generously gifted me my gorgeous Mulberry Alexa as a graduation/birthday present.  I carried it nearly every day and it has suffered quite a beating.  About a year ago, I started searching for a replacement bag.  I felt like Goldilocks - I wanted something not too big but also not too small.  I was looking for a neutral color and the hands-free option of wearing it cross body.  There were some near purchases but I always hesitated to pull the trigger.  I had been admiring the Fendi 2Jours but wasn't sure if the larger size would stop me from grabbing for it on a daily basis.  When I heard that it came in a petite version, originally targeted for the Asian markets, I was intrigued, and when I saw that it came with a cross body strap, I was sold!  It may have taken years but to avoid buyer's remorse on bigger purchases, I definitely recommend holding out until you find something you absolutely love.  



Contrast stripe top: Zara. High waist skinny jeans: Current/Elliott
Nude patent wedges: Pour La Victoire 'Milla' (last seen here). Bracelet: J.Crew (old). 
Sunglasses: Fendi (old). Handbag: Fendi 'Petit 2Jours'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips