Thursday, April 24, 2014

LA Getaway


This past weekend, I headed down to LA for one last "girls' weekend" with Sarah, since her baby bear is due any day now.  We grabbed brunch at one of my favorite westside spots, Amandine Cafe, and then spent the afternoon shopping and lounging around.  Even though Mr. J and I are pretty settled up in the Bay Area, there's still something about LA that feels like home.  Fortunately, it's just a quick flight and an easy weekend getaway.

While we've been enjoying a beautiful spring, it's still not quite shorts weather up here in NorCal.  And my legs are still covered in scars from the battle I lost to the mosquitos on the Road to Hana in Maui, but I just couldn't resist breaking out this colorful pair for the warm LA sun.  I can't wait to pair these with a (modest) crop top this summer.



Lace top: Zara. Printed shorts: Zara. Sandals: J. Crew (old). Sunglasses: Fendi. 
Mint studded satchel: Rebecca Minkoff 'Blake' (old).

2 comments:

Blogging tips