Monday, May 26, 2014

Neon Skirt at 37 Weeks


Towards the end of my third trimester, I was getting sick of my maternity wardrobe.  You can only wear the same black pair of stretchy pants so many times.  I dove back into my pre-maternity wardrobe again for this outfit.  This neon embroidered skirt has a nice elastic waistband that could stretch over my belly.  It was also perfect since I wore this outfit to eat a delicious meal at Faith and Flower, a newer restaurant in downtown LA.  The elastic waistband allowed me to indulge in no less than three desserts.  Such a beautiful restaurant too!





White blazer: Zara.  Maternity black t-shirt: Old Navy.  Neon embroidered skirt: Anthropologie 'Electric Vines Skirt' (old).  Silver necklace: Shopaholic Sample Sales.  Black and white clutch: Stephanie Johnson.  Silver mirrored wedges: Christian Louboutin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips