Sunday, October 26, 2014

Maternity Shoot at 33 weeks


I am so excited to share with you some highlights from my maternity shoot with the talented Meg.  I feel like I spent the majority of this pregnancy waiting for my bump to appear and when it finally showed up, it has been growing so quickly that I can hardly keep up with it!  I'm amazed at what my body is doing but I'm still struggling with the added roundness and softness all over, not just to my mid-section.  Thus, I was especially nervous about this photo shoot and whether or not I would be comfortable in front of the camera and happy with the results.  Meg was simply amazing and helped me feel totally at ease and I am thrilled that I decided to capture this moment in our lives.







Outfit one - Lace maxi: Free People. Slip: Free People.
Outfit two - Breton Striped Sweater Dress: ASOS. Trench: Burberry. Boots: BP 'Trolley Ankle Booties'

2 comments:

Blogging tips